Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Today

This morning while I was eating breakfast I looked in my bowl and the cereal formed a dog it was weird but really cool at the same time. This afternoon at school we are doing SSS (Santas Secret Shop) and i am a cashier and let me tell you there is a ton of money that goes through that thing but it's really fun to be a cashier because you get to touch all the money thats my favorite part JK it's really fun to be a sales person too. Ms.Albaugh my teacher is doing a great job with the SSS. This evening after school we had this jump team practice. Every Tuesday & Thursday we have it. It's really fun. Today at jump practice we had to make a routine with our group. This night I was watching a movie and emailing my friend Bethany and I was posting on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment