Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Big Move


Heading back to Utah!
 

Well, here's the big fat truck to move all our stuff across the country.

 

 Story time. We all got up at around 6 to get ready and leave. Didn't leave the house until around 6:45. We start to head out. Before we get on the road we need to fill up with gas. That took maybe 10 minutes. Finally ready to get on the road! heading down the drive way of the gas station my dad gets the truck and trailer stuck, and I mean STUCK! It wouldn't budge! After about 30 minutes they finally get the trailer of the back of the truck! We still couldn't move the truck. Then some guy pulls up and says I have a fork lift just down the road I'll be right back . . . That's how we got the truck out.



 The traffic we caused!



On the road an hour later than planned


 I'm glad to get away from the outrageous heat and humidity in Oklahoma! It got up to 112


The flat lands! I actually will miss it!

 There was a thunder storm on the way that was incredible! This is the rain coming down from the clouds! It was so beautiful!


 Train. Thought it was neat so I took a picture


This was one of my favorite sunset pictures that I took! I love the trees lined up with the mountains behind it with the sun peaking through the clouds
 

 Rain on the windows


 Another sunset shot


I love this world! So beautiful


 More rain


 Sunrise above the train tracks

Awww . . . she's so cute! It was a long drive

 

 aww oh . . . HAHA! Rae get the camera, hurry!


 In Utah! WooHoo


 In the Mountains baby


Last year Mr. Bear had root-beer the whole drive to OKC

 

This year he has made some healthier decisions 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment