Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth of July


 Food! That is all I have to say about that picture


 My cute little sister. I adore her


 Jacob the muscle man

 Every year my grandma rents a big water slide for everyone! I love her! Everyone had a blast


 Look at those ribs! Skinny boy


 SPLASH


The Gleasons love games! It's always fun! This year the girls played ultimate spoons. So fun but the next morning you can't get out of bed

 Our spot for fireworks. Look there's the temple! Beautiful


Spackmans, Gleasons, and Perrys


 Boom


Sparkle


 Poof


 Pow


Boom, Bam, Pow


Big finale! Bam, Pow, Sparkle, BOOM!

1 comment:

  1. Not being able to move wouldn't have anything to do with your very pregnant Aunt sitting on you would it? lol love you Rea, you deserved that spoon :)

    ReplyDelete